Healthcare & Rehab of Sanford is currently looking for an RN Unit Manager.
Healthcare & Rehab of Sanford provides a full range of skilled nursing services that include:
- Infusion Therapy
- Enteral Therapy
- Wound Care
- Tracheotomy Care
- Portable Diagnostics:
Our comprehensive programs meet the changing needs of both our short-term patients recovering from surgery or an acute illness, as well as the needs of our long-term residents.
To be considered for this opportunity you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of FL
- BSN degree preferred, however, an AS degree will be considered in conjunction with proven managerial experience
- Directs staff, creates work assignments, makes daily rounds to ensure each resident receives appropriate nursing care.
- Participation in the on-call rotation.
- 2+ years of relevant management experience in long-term care, skilled, and/or sub-acute care.
- The unit manager must have proven experience in directing, leading, supervising staff as a successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, planning and implementing resident care and services.
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to providing excellent healthcare services to our residents and patients.
- Excellent ability to foster a team-oriented work environment.
Healthcare & Rehab of Sanford is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Long Term Care