Job Title: Executive Consultant
Position Summary: The Executive Consultant markets J. Galt's SaaS memberships and consulting services to micro-businesses, startups, and small businesses (5-250 employees). In addition, the Executive Consultant participates in networking events with channel partners, strategic alliances, chambers of commerce, and state, trade, and professional associations.
Our Mission: When business liabilities feel like the weight of the world...
We are here to help. Business owners often struggle to fund their businesses. They are forced to secure business funding needs with personal credit and guarantees, risking family assets like homes, college funds, vehicles, life savings, and retirement.
J. Galt provides an online platform and consulting service consisting of 7 proven steps and 1,000 vetted vendors that build business credit around the company that opens access to loans, credit lines, and revolving credit, with 10 to 100 times more buying power.
This leaves business owners free to pursue their dreams, with capital wholly detached from the use of personal credit, co-signers, or guarantees protecting family assets from business creditors.
What We Do: J. Galt Finance Suite offers a SaaS platform and consultative services to small and medium-sized business owners. Our Business Credit Builder program helps business owners start and grow their business without using their own funds, personal credit, or funds from their family and friends. We help them build credit for their EIN that’s not linked to their personal social security number. This credit doesn’t require cash flow, collateral, or good personal credit to qualify. So, approval is guaranteed even as a startup business, and regardless of personal credit quality.
We help business owners:
- Obtain vendor credit immediately, and HIGH limit store credit cards shortly after
- Get access to fleet credit, cash credit cards, and auto vehicle financing
- Get access to credit with no personal credit check or guarantee
- Obtain credit that reports to the business reporting agencies, not on consumer credit reports
We provide business owners with an easy step-by-step system to build business credit through our cutting-edge finance suite platform.
Through the finance suite an owner can:
- Walk through all the necessary steps to set up their business credibly to meet credit issuer and lender approval criteria
- Learn how their business credit reports and scores work, and access paid credit monitoring through Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax
- Get access to vendors who will give them credit that reports to the business reporting agencies, even if they have no credit reported now
- Get HIGH limit, revolving, store credit cards in the business name
- Get access to fleet credit, cash credit cards, and auto vehicle financing without a personal credit check or guarantee
Each member is assigned a certified financial analyst that ensures they achieve their credit and cash flow goals.
J. Galt is seeking ambitious, career-minded sales talent seeking to advance into management. Successful candidates will possess a(n):
- Minimum 2 years of successful business development experience in a marketing-intensive business
- Ambition to achieve top-level earnings
- High energy, self-disciplined, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Goal-oriented with a lifelong quest for personal development and career growth
- Persuasive communication skills in oral & written form
- Comfortable speaking in front of small groups in person or virtually
- Passionate and persuasive sales skills
- Comfortable marketing to small business owners
- Superior time management and organization skills and a desire to work from a home-based office
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Passion to market a SaaS product that solves a small business owner's most vexing problem
Why J. Galt? | What We Offer
- 1st-year Earnings Expectations of $50k-$75k
- Immediate enrollment in our Executive Training Program (6-18 months) upon completion, you will be promoted to Regional Managing Partner ($125k+)
- Professional B2B sales environment
- Pre-set appointments every week
- Unlimited earning potential
- Positive personal development environment
- Ability to work from any location
- Control of your own schedule
- Helping business owners solve their most vexing problem
- No territory restrictions
- Opportunity to earn from cross-marketing sister companies
- Huge market with limited competition ( Blue Ocean opportunity)
- Marketing a system with a ten-year track record of success in helping 40,000+ businesses in securing funding
Promotion Opportunities: Regional Managing Partner
The Executive Consultant is a business development professional responsible for attracting small business members to J. Galt Finance Suite.
- Learning our proprietary J. Galt sales processes
- Completion of the J. Galt Executive Training Program (6-18 months)
- Following up on pre-set appointments, designed to help you hit the ground running
- Meet with small business owners and assist them with their credit needs
- In-person and virtual presentations
- Attend networking events
- Prospecting for members utilizing cold calling, direct mail, referrals, and networking
- Managing your sales through the J. Galt Sales App
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Closing Skills
- Consultative Selling