To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO 65804
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. • Springfield, MO
Posted 1 month ago
The Site Administrator is responsible for effective preparation, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of site IT hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
- Providing support to site and remote personnel with company computer systems, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, and Mobile devices
- Providing support to remote agents on ERP issues
- Providing training to users on information technology processes, software (including new software and mobile applications) and best practices
- Self-audits, analysis and training to develop best practices and recommendations for IT policy and compliance
- Imaging, installation and inventory of computers and software using System Configuration Manager software
- Analysis, configuration of computer systems to meet job roles
- Networking computers, peripherals, IP phones, and mobile devices to enhance communication
- Maintaining and troubleshooting IT infrastructure hardware and software onsite or via remote including but not limited to PC’s, laptops, servers, printers, faxes, phones, thin clients, switches, RF devices, mobile devices, Wi-Fi, Enterprise and local software like ERP’s, OS’s, Antivirus, label software, and custom software while utilizing Service Management software and working with Managed Services to resolve IT issues
- Maintenance of computers and servers, colocation servers including user accounts, server space, backups (including backup technology and software) and coordination of upgrades with other Information Technology professionals
- Participate in global IT project work including design, planning, coordinating, and implementation as assigned by IT Management team
- Travel to other sites (globally) to assist on projects as assigned by Management team
- Management of general IT Operations and services for a site or multiple sites including adds, moves, changes, monitoring and reporting as assigned by Management team
- Requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to IT matters of significance which include communication
- Carries out major assignments in conducting the operations of IT at sites
- Performs IT work and upgrades with standard and custom hardware and software across workgroups that affects business operations to a substantial degree
- Investigates and resolves IT matters of significance on behalf of IT Management and demonstrates a high level of technical knowledge
- Consults with vendors, users, and local management to determine software, hardware, and system services functional specifications and making recommendations
- Manages vendor support to resolve technical problems
- On call to respond to site support after hours
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- No Direct Reports
- 3-5 years’ experience providing technical support for systems with software and hardware components.
- Must be an information technology generalist with the ability to attain a broad awareness of all technologies and their functionalities
- Experience troubleshooting network and printing problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, organizational skills and professional appearance essential
- Strong technical attitude and ability to quickly learn and apply technical knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in an interrupt-driven environment
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to travel to other sites
- Good time management skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in office environment or Work in a manufacturing environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)