Growing Sales Team : Entry Level Opportunities
Sunshine State Promotions, Inc
Sunshine State prefers candidates looking for ENTRY LEVEL positions
Are you a soon to be or recent graduate eager to start or grow your sales career with an industry leader?
Are you passionate about the sales and marketing field?
We are looking for high energy, driven self-starters to join our sales organization and promote services for a leading automotive glass company in the entire state of Florida, Express Glass Services.
Our Sales Training program provides 18-24 months of stimulating, hands-on training to effectively develop and prepare you for your career in the automotive glass industry. You will begin your career as an Entry Level Account Representative with an outlined progression path to an Account Manager Team Leader, and higher into Management roles based on progression. We invest in your professional development by providing the tools, resources and leadership skills you need to become a trusted technology advisor that helps your customers drive decisions and navigate challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Build, grow and maintain positive relationships with your customers - people do business with people they like
- Educate, strategize and successfully sell the industry’s automotive glass services and solutions in person using our award-winning sales strategies and techniques
- Prospect for new customers through face to face interactions and meetings, and possibly through future events
- Consistently hit and exceed your daily goals and monthly sales goals
- Teach, train and develop new employees
- Showcase leadership skills daily through meetings, impacts and 1 on 1 training sessions
- Learn more about the marketing, advertising, and sales industries
- Handle all customer issues and questions face to face.
- Demonstrate top notch customer service skills
How we will prepare you:
- Training: We provide daily impacts, practice pitching sessions with top leaders, packets and more to help you fully understand our mission with Express Glass.
- Field Work: You will team up with members of our sales team to meet with potential customers face to face and promote the services on behalf of Express Glass
- Management Training: Training for management level candidates includes learning our payroll writing, administrative training and hiring for our sales team. You will also continue leadership training to ensure the correct development of our new hires
What we’re looking for:
- Self-motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals looking to directly impact the business landscape
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership experience on campus through community involvement, student organizations, internships and/or work
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your skillset
- General computer and e-mail proficiency
- Ability to verbally communicate and develop lasting customer relationships
- Authorization to work in the US; sponsorship is not available for this program
- Candidates with a desire to learn and grow in the sales, marketing and advertising industry
Sunshine State’s culture:
Joining our Sunshine State team doesn’t mean being handed opportunities. Instead, every brand ambassador is encouraged to personalize our learning tools to create his or her own opportunities. When you come on board, you’ll be supported by positive thinkers, big dreamers, and our esteemed executive team, all of whom have a shared vision to exceed expectations and break records. Our office atmosphere is close-knit, fun, and creative. We do our best when we work together, building impact for businesses as well as our community. By celebrating one another’s victories and overcoming challenges as a group, we secure all-around success.
Keywords to match applicants to ad:
Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Management, Training, Advertising, Promotions, Automotive