BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced individuals for Apartment Maintenance Technician positions in the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY PAY, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As an Apartment Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing any/all service requests (except those items involving HVAC repair or pool maintenance). The Apartment Maintenance Technician will help with any and all projects in the community. The Apartment Maintenance Technician reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Light plumbing & electrical
· Change bulbs, locks/keys
· Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, and use of a leaf blower to clear breezeways and parking lots
Apartment Maintenance Technician Requirements
· Six months onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required.
· Have your own set of hand tools
· Previous Maintenance Technician Experience
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.