To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
JVR LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
• Provides high level of administrative support
• Under minimal supervision and acting on own initiative and direction, provides administrative support for one or more departments or administrative units.
• As assigned, may research and compile information for routine and moderately complex reports and special assignments.
• Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports/recommendations for action by superior.
• Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
• Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages.
• May support one or more managers and/or staff in a department or may support multiple departments.
• Manage projects, such as creating PowerPoint presentations or brochures for client meetings
• Plan office events, such as the holiday party, to promote a positive and collaborative work environment
• Coordinate travel arrangements and trip itineraries for the team
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Administrative experience supporting senior leaders that demonstrates ability to carry out tasks proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis preferred.
• Experience as an administrative assistant or project manager
• SharePoint; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience strongly preferred