Strategic Partnership Manager
Summary of the Job:
This experienced relationship manager will draw from their Customer Success, Project Manager, or Partner Relationship Manager background to on-board new strategic partners, setting them up for a fast start and long term success. You will be the expert external relationship manager capable of collaborating with many internal stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark on a fast-growing and critical segment of CareerBuilder’s business while working with leading HR technology companies such as Workday, Ultimate Kronos Group, iCIMS, and more!
- Onboard new strategic partners, setting them up for a fast start and long term success.
- Collaborate across many teams within CareerBuilder, ranging from product, integrations, marketing, sales, operations, finance, and support.
- Nurture existing partners with high revenue growth potential through activities such as monthly business reviews, co-branded webinars, sales training, marketing collateral creation.
- Liase with partners to solve issues, communicate needs, and connect with CareerBuilder sales and account management teams.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Partnership and/or large enterprise customer relationship management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Comfortable using Salesforce, Office 365, and other internal systems
Customer Relationship Management