We have an immediate need for electronics test technicians to join a dynamic manufacturing firm in Upstate New York. In this role, you’ll help build and test electronics, RF equipment, and printed circuit boards. This is a direct hire, permanent position with excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is available for all candidates not local to New York. Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
Multiple shifts are available (days, mid, nights, weekend). There is overtime available on all shifts and shift differential available for all shifts other than day shift.
- Conducting tests on a variety of printed circuit boards, subassemblies, or end products.
- Troubleshooting product, subassembly, and circuit board failures to component level.
- High School Diploma and 4+ years of technician or troubleshooting experience
- Background and drug screen
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering theory; Associates degree (technical discipline) is preferred
- Ability to read and understand engineering schematics
- Able to perform LabVIEW driven automated tests
- Familiar with basic test equipment, i.e. signal generators, oscilloscopes, power meters, spectrum analyzers
- Familiarity with basic computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel (Unicam knowledge a plus)
Printed Circuit Board