Hydraulic Engineering Supervisor
Cedar Falls, IA
Our client is actively looking for a Hydraulic Engineering Supervisor in the Cedar Falls, IA area. This Supervisor will develop highly creative, innovative and groundbreaking hydraulic product designs to satisfy customer’s motion application needs.
- Conceptualize, define and design through product integration, performing worst-case analysis, support building prototypes, initial testing and eventual hand off to manufacturing operations.
- Perform analysis of design requirements, specifications and marketing inputs to determine design feasibility.
- Lead, direct, coordinate and prioritize duties to his subordinates on a daily basis, ensuring they are working on the priorities that align with our company’s and our customer’s needs.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Hydraulic Engineer, application, customer service, mechanical, engineer, product development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7+ years’ experience in design engineering preferred including the development of new products.
- 5+ years of engineering experience specifically in hydraulics and design.
- Previous experience in design and manufacturing of motion applications is strongly desired.
- Previous experience in leading not only projects, but leading employees as well.
- Technology proficient with experience using Microsoft Office Suite and a manufacturing ERP system.