As one of Territory Account Sales Representatives you will act as the primary customer contact for demand creation by remotely marketing pharmaceutical and medical products’ to physicians. Specifically, each Sales Representative is responsible for promoting healthcare products per the laws, regulations and company policies governing the promotion of the healthcare product. Each Territory Sales Representative will have an assigned territory and report to a Sales Manager. In this strategic sales role, the Territory Sales Representative will provide current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of pharmacology/medical products to customers and effectively communicate the clinical and economic benefits of the pharmacology product in accordance with approved promotional labeling.
Pharmaceutical and medical sales is a thriving and exciting industry. With continual progress in pharmaceutical/medical technology and a growing population's increased demand for healthcare products, there is great job security in the field and a promising future for anyone with the passion and drive to work as a successful sales rep. An annual survey of Sales Rep Salaries by the U.S. Department of Labor shows the industry’s tremendous earning potential and career growth potential. The report found that Sales Representatives working in the Pharmaceutical – Medical industry are the highest paid Sales Professionals among all other industries.
As sales leaders, our Sales Representatives are expected to achieve territory sales goals by executing their assigned and approved territory Plan of Action (POA) marketing strategies. This includes delivering brand sales messages, effective product-detailing of the assigned customers, executing planned programs, executing the targeting and call plan expectations and following up with medical education programs and achieving or exceeding sales goal targets.
Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep is also responsible for collaborating with other field-based team members/Account Managers responsible for servicing and educating the target customer and their practice. The expectation is for the Sales Representative is to maintain and nurture professional relationships with the healthcare professionals they target to promote healthcare products and services.
OUR TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for attaining sales representative target goals in the assigned territory through compliant promotion of portfolio of products
Ensures effective business and remote territory planning to effectively cover the assigned call plan and execution metrics
- Possesses and demonstrates strong pharmaceutical business acumen and decision making and can develop a territory based on market insights and drivers to positively impact sales within the assigned territory
- Delivers clinical information relevant and uniquely tailored to each customer through thorough pre-call preparation and post-call planning to maximize customer engagement
- Responsible for learning and imparting to customers clinical, scientific and technical features of pharmaceutical products and patient support services to maximize appropriate product utilization
EACH SALES REPRESENTATIVES QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong oral communication skills and verbal command of complex medical terminology in disease-state(s)
- Must be able to acquire pharmaceutical sales training and maintain industry certifications as well as vendor credentials
Outside sales experience is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Completion of industry sales training is important
- Intermediate computer skills required (Windows, Word, and Excel)
- Must be able to work well independently while be able to operate ZOOM conferencing software from a home office
- Prior experience using CRM reporting software is desired
Apply today as we are setting up interviews quickly as this Pharmaceutical Account Sales Representative territory opportunity is currently available.
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Clinical Works
- Commercial Awareness
- Decision Making
- Health Technology