Southwestern Advantage is America's oldest sales and leadership program for college students, founded in 1855. We help college students of all majors gain the personal and professional skills they'll need for any career path. This is an outside sales position where students will be coached and learn how to run their own small business. Students will have the opportunity to travel to another state. You will receive 100 to 300 hours of professional sales, leadership, and marketing coaching. While income is not guaranteed, the average income for first-time participants in 2020 was $3,373 per month, and over a dozen first-time participants made over $20,000 in the summer of 2020. Students offer educational apps, websites, and books that help families with their educational needs, from the ABCs to the SATs/ACTs. Optional 3 upper division transferable college credits may be available for Communications and Marketing. The ideal candidate for this position will take over the following responsibilities and have these qualifications.
- Engaging in both transactional and relationship-based selling
- Communicating with families of all socio-economic backgrounds
- Building relationships with new clients and team members
- Building brand awareness through in-person and social media marketing
- Executing all ordering, inventory, sales, accounting, scheduling, and delivery of educational resources
- Good opportunity for someone seeking a Summer Internship
- Independent decision maker
- Someone who support themselves financially (50-100%) preferred
- Willing to relocate and frequently travel
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $2,247.00 - $9,171.00 per month
Sales Interns are given masks to wear, they are also temperature checked daily.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Social Media Marketing
- Selling Techniques