Sales and Marketing Representative
In this role, you will call on and build relationships with a broad variety of customers and become their preferred provider if and when disaster strikes. Whether it is a fire, a burst pipe, mold damage or natural catastrophe, assuring Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is their first call is what this job is all about. You will be marketing to Insurance Company Representatives who manage and control large claims volume. This is a high energy, fast-paced position - no two days are ever the same!
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers throughout the targeted area
- Develop sales within the client base while prospecting for new business
- Maintain and cultivate existing customer base
- Attend and host key marketing events in the area
- Host a variety of “lunch and learn” programs directed at insurance agents throughout the area
- Effectively use software to track marketing and relationship activities
- Effectively present marketing campaigns and programs to existing and potential clients
What We Offer
Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT offers the opportunity to work with some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry. Our large loss teams are second to none, allowing you to never have to decline a job because it is "too big to handle." Our relationships with all the major insurance carriers removes many of the obstacles faced in securing new business and provides leads to help get in the door faster.
From a compensation standpoint, we offer a base salary + one of the most lucrative commission programs in the business. We offer 100% paid medical for our team members, generous vacation and PTO, and a 401(K) program. We provide you with all the tools you need to be successful as well, including a car allowance, fuel card, expense account, lap-top, smart phone and more.
Skills and/or Knowledge Requirements
- Strong rapport building skills
- Outgoing, personable with the ability to quickly make a positive first impression
- Outside sales and cold-calling skills
- Experience dealing with insurance agents and insurance companies
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work 90% of the time in the field
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers and lead generated clients
Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT is an equal opportunity employer. Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT does not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender or religion.