CoreMedical Group is currently partnered with a facility seeking a skilled Registered Nurse to join their team. This individual will have the opportunity to work as a staff-level RN in a Cath Lab.
Job Information (RN – Cath Lab):
- Assess the patient’s physical and psychosocial status in a comprehensive manner.
- Performs initial assessment and completes required documentation.
- Identify patient needs to help achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Reviews and revises plan of care according to change in patient status.
- Assists other staff in the delivery of patient care, as appropriate.
- Top pay in the area; sign-on bonus and relocation assistance may be available
- Great management; room for career advancement.
- Excellent benefits package.
Job Requirements (RN – Cath Lab):
- Cath Lab experienced preferred
- Will train ICU nurse into Cath Lab
- Must be a Registered Nurse
OUR SERVICES ARE ALWAYS FREE!
How We Help You:
- Resume preparation services and interview tips.
- Communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- Help finding the perfect position for you, based on your experience and desired location.
- Referral bonuses.
- Relocation assistance – includes information on the job market, cost of living and more.
- Licensing Assistance- specialists to help you through the process.
- Positions nationwide from staff to CNO
PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We provide staffing solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers in all 50 states, giving you access to top jobs wherever you want to be!
“Job Seekers get 40% more interviews when using a recruiting agency.”
Keywords: PCU, progressive care, tele, critical care, intensive care, telemetry, step-down, step down, medical surgical, med/surg, medical/surgical, med surg, intensive care, critical care, coronary care, ccu, icu, ortho, RNFA, First Assistant, Surgical Assistant, Charge Nurse, OR, Operating Room
- Catheterization Laboratory
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Critical Care
- Health Care
- Cath Protein Structure Classification