CardWorks is a family oriented company that strives for excellence. If you are looking for a company that challenges you and allows you to use your skills to create a better experience for others, then CardWorks is the place for you!
Why CardWorks Servicing?
For over 30 years, our Guiding Principles, such as doing the right thing, putting the customer first, and Earn, Learn, and Have Fun (E.L.F), have helped shape our world class organization into an Employer of Choice. We value our employees and provide generous benefits to include:
- Company subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid time off
- 401K retirement plans
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
Our Critical Values makes our work environment highly desirable. Our Critical Values include Commitment, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, Communication, Accountability, and Learning. We allow these values to guide the way we conduct ourselves and our business.
What will you do as a Collections Specialist for CardWorks?
You will contact account holders to request payments while providing information and counseling about obligations and benefits of bringing accounts current. You will use your customer service, communication, and influencing skills to determine why a payment is late and how to resolve the situation.
What you will need to be successful at CardWorks:
CardWorks employee success derives from the employee’s effective listening, communication, and strong customer service expertise. Collections Specialists with CardWorks strive for excellence by engaging and solving problems, as well as providing analytical skills on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- 1 year minimum of customer service or call center/collections experience preferred
- Available to work between the hours of 8am – 11pm
- Schedules typically require 1 weekend day, and shifts are typically 8 hours
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Contact delinquent account holders by telephone (automated dialer, manual calls) or in writing to request a payment
Provides information and counseling to cardholders about obligations & benefits of bringing the account(s) current
- Accept satisfactory payment arrangements; update account information on the appropriate system
- Exercises independent judgment within the framework of established policy to resolve problems regarding a cardholder’s account
- Must follow all guidelines of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
Hardworking And Dedicated
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act