To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Sacramento, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We have a lot of work to do! We have so many interesting clients, a lot of really exciting and challenging projects, and a busy travel and business development schedule. We need your help to get organized and stay organized, and we need someone to take the administrative load off of our shoulders so we can go out and build relationships, conduct our intensive analysis, and deliver results to our clients that will drive the value that will help us all bring in more business and make more money!
As an Administrative/Personal Assistant, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answering a multi-line phone system
- Scheduling appointments for showings, staging, inspections, listing appointments, etc.
- Maintaining the client database and calendar
- Maintaining all social media accounts
- Updating the team website periodically and as needed
- Bringing new ideas to the table and being proactive
- Sitting in on office training and meetings
- All incoming and outgoing mail
- Working directly with and assisting the team leader in closing of real estate transactions
Qualities and Qualifications:
- Personable with exceptional customer service skills (both oral and written)
- Great multitasker who can keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Organized and able to take direction
- Motivated, independent and a problem solver
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Internet savvy with knowledge of social media
- Able to meet deadlines
Education, Training and Experience:
- Some college course work preferred
- 2 years experience in administrative role