The Bionetics Corporation is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to join our team at our corporate office in Yorktown, Virginia.
Bionetics is a diversified government services contractor specializing in engineering and life sciences with locations nationwide. Bionetics offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with company matching, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, etc.
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for directing the overall financial policies of the company. Oversees all financial functions including accounting, budget, credit, insurance, tax, and treasury. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
1. Oversees all functions related to the financial operations of the company.
2. Participates in the establishment of major economic objectives and policies for the company.
3. Responsible for the renewal and maintenance of the Company’s property/casualty insurance program.
4. Directs and prepares financial analyses of operations for management.
5. Oversees the monthly reporting and analysis of actual financial results.
6. Oversees Contract Administration function
7. Oversees pricing of new contracts and modifications of existing contracts.
8. Oversees the preparation of the annual incurred cost submission and provisional indirect rate proposal.
9. Establishing and maintaining favorable banking relationships.
Perform related duties as assigned.
Occasionally – Climbing, Stooping, Kneeling, Pushing, Pulling
Often – Reaching, Standing, Sitting, Walking, Talking, Hearing, Seeing
Lifting/Moving Requirements – up to 25 pounds
Normally works in an environmentally controlled work area.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Employability in the U.S. only
Pre-employment drug screen required
Applicants should submit their resumes with salary requirements to Email blocked - click to apply
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field. Graduate degree or accounting certification desired.
2. At least ten (10) years of experience in position(s) of increasing responsibility (Accounting Manager, Controller, etc.).
3. Familiarity/experience with Microsoft Dynamic SL as plus
4. Through working knowledge of federal acquisition regulations, government contract reporting requirements (DCAA, DCAS, etc.), cost accounting standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
5. Must possess strong analytical skills.
6. Ability to effectively function under time constraints to meet deadlines.
7. Good communication, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles