Lamb Weston is currently hiring Boiler and Refrigeration Mechanics at their Quincy, WA facility.
Boiler and Refrigeration Mechanics will be responsible for operating and maintaining boiler and refrigeration equipment and systems, in addition to the process waste treatment equipment and systems. This includes, but is not limited to; steam and condensate systems, air compressors, dryers, plant water and fire protection systems, and to provide utilities such as heating, cooling, air for industrial processes.
Candidates for this position must be willing to work any shift including day, swing, and graveyard, as well as weekends.
- Relocation package included.
- Competitive Pay.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Retirement, and Life.
- Internal growth to supervisory roles.
- Perform regular assigned checks.
- Keep logs up to date.
- Equipment repair, overhaul and trouble shooting.
- Proper start-up and shutdown of plant equipment.
- Training of other mechanical or production personnel.
- Follow safety procedures for all work performed and instructing others in safe working habits.
- Actively practice and abide by all Company work, safety and personal hygiene rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
- HVAC Degree
- EPA HVAC Certification
Started in 1950 on a small farm in the northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. While our growth has been remarkable, we have never forgotten where we came from. We see things differently just like our founder, Gilbert Lamb, did back in 1950. Amazing what a little ambition and a lot of hard work can do.
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.