To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anderson, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Store Manager or Part Time Clerk
Save-On Liquor • Anderson, IN
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD
We are looking for Full Time Store Managers AND Part Time Store Clerks. If either of these positions sound interesting to you, please apply!!
Our store managers play a vital role in our overall success. As a store manager, you’re more than the location manager – you’re responsible for creating a customer experience. If you have a passion for customer service, have great attention to detail and enjoy leading others then we may have the perfect position for you. Apply below.
Do you love people? Looking for a part-time position with a flexible schedule? If so, we may have the perfect position for you. Our cashiers are the face of our company. They get to know most, if not all, of our loyal customers – many of which treat our team like family. We have flexible schedules available to work around your current work/home responsibilities. Plus, if you love the company and are looking for a career, we are always looking to develop future full-time managers. Apply below
Responsible for opening and closing stores and making deposits
· Coordinate scheduling with staff to ensure proper coverage
· Operate the cash register & handle purchase transactions
· Provide optimal and friendly customer service
· Have a thorough knowledge of product selection
· Maintain a clean and organized showroom by vacuuming carpet, washing display and window cases, and dusting
· Build displays that meets supplier and company guidelines
· Price items, stock products and face shelves
· Unload product stock from distributors - must be able to lift 40 pounds