With Open Enrollment Period right around the corner, now is the perfect time to become an Ideal Concepts, Inc. Remote Insurance Sales Agent. Join us this OEP season to take advantage of our private exchange that streamlines the ACA enrollment process and helps maximize your sales ability with uncapped commissions! We’re looking for hardworking, dedicated, experienced Health and Life Insurance Sales Producers to benefit from our leads and proprietary software, provided at no cost.
As an Insurance Agent with Ideal Concepts, you will have the ability to work from home year-round with our 40+ top-rated partners including United Healthcare, Blue Cross, Anthem, Health Insurance Innovations, Cigna, Highmark, Ambetter, Kaiser, Molina and many more. We offer an extensive product line including Affordable Care Act major medical and Short-Term Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Plans, and a full line of Supplemental Products.
All sales are completed over the phone and applications are taken electronically. All leads are provided and managed through CRM software that automatically calls and connects throughout the day. This means our agents spend more time selling to interested buyers rather than prospecting. Due to our approach, technology, support, product suite and training, you will find commission potential is much greater than our competitors.
- Uncapped year-round income potential (Avg. $75k-$100k and up)
- Private Exchange
- Needs Analysis Tool built into CRM
- Commissions Advance Program which allows for predictable income
- All leads and state of art software provided at No Cost
- Year-round selling with our extensive product range
- Sales technology solution to streamline the sales process
- Dedicated support and training from our top-rated sales management team
Responsibilities and Duties
- Connect with generated leads to sell health and life insurance products
- Offer multiple supplemental products
- Generate Electronic rate quotes and process electronic applications
- Service active client base for new sales opportunities
- Health and Life Insurance License
- Must be able to purchase Errors and Omissions insurance and several non-resident licenses
- Current year FFM certification
- Strong sales skills and experience
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Ability to offer multiple supplemental products to build comprehensive policies