Essential Career Functions
A successful Financial Professional Associate at Prudential Advisors can master the complexities of our industry. They will understand how changes in our industry and the world can affect the recommendations we make to our clients. A day in the life of a Financial Professional Associate may include the following:
● Developing marketing strategies to continually engage existing clients and prospect for potential clients
● Analyzing information gathered from client meetings and developing proposed solutions
● Establish financial plans for clients as a licensed financial planner
● Conducting outreach to existing clients to ensure their portfolios are current and satisfactory to meet their individual needs and goals
● Delivering educational presentations or seminars to individuals or groups regarding a broad range of topics relevant to investment, retirement or protection options
● Ensuring that all work abides by compliance standards set forth by the industry’s regulatory bodies as well as Prudential Advisors
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Prudential Advisors, one of the Prudential Financial Companies, is looking for individuals who are comitted to making an impact in the lives of the people with whom we work. Because of our comprehensive training and development program, no prior knowledge of the financial services industry is required, but prior exposure to the industry and the career is a plus. We are seeking individuals with these attributes:
● Entrepreneurial mindset
● Customer service champion
● Engaging and compelling communicator and negotiator
● Problem solver
● Life-long student (seeks continued education and professional development)
● Critical thinker
● Prior sales experience is a plus
● College degree a plus but equivalent work/life experience will be considered. A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Professional Associate to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Professional Associate for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call
(800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Financial Professional Associate.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Professional Associate to request assistance.