The Vice President, Recruiting Operations and Strategy is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to join our leadership team. The successful candidate will be accustomed to and comfortable with supporting executive search, RPO and talent acquisition solutions and have experience managing people and projects within a matrixed environment.
TSP believes in the power of personal. As such, the ideal candidate will bring a consultative mindset to each and every interaction with the goal of helping our clients find the talent they need to succeed.
- Must be a strong leader capable of leading by example, championing our values, and managing within a matrixed environment…someone who can lead others who are not their direct reports
- Responsible for developing and implementing SOPs, best practices and implementation plans across all TSP service offerings
- Conduct weekly allocation meetings and plan recruiting resources with P&L leaders and other Syneos Health GCRS leadership
- Develop an account planning process for key clients and hold team accountable for their responsibilities within the plan
- Provide hands-on training for recruiters in support of Executive Search and RPO leadership
- Ability to travel to client meetings when necessary.
- Consults with TSP leadership on overall business strategy and works to identify new solution opportunities in the marketplace
- Leverages existing and new relationships into business opportunities
- Oversees the Tech Development Team as well as Brand, Culture and Recruitment Marketing Team (4 direct reports total)
- Manages our relationships with third party partners; i.e. LinkedIn, ATS, etc.
- Oversees the TSP employee recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Responsible for ensuring at great employee, candidate and client experience
- Acts as the overall site lead for the Columbus office
· Bachelor’s degree
· 15+ years of executive search / RPO/ talent acquisition experience
· Experience recruiting in the pharmaceutical / life sciences industry highly preferred
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Technology and social media savvy
E Experience managing both people and projects
A charismatic leader able to rally those around them towards a common goal
Research And Development