Sign-On Bonus for Experienced RN
- $5,000 after 90 days of employment
- $2,500 after 1 year of employment
- Retention Bonus up to $13,000
- Relocation and temporary housing assistance available
Welcome to SageWest Health Care
SageWest Health Care is made up of two hospitals centrally located in beautiful Lander and Riverton, Wyoming. Our vision is to serve our communities’ evolving healthcare needs by cultivating a network of compassionate, dedicated professionals. We are committed to working together, using best practices, improving quality, and assuring an exceptional patient experience.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At SageWest Health Care, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
The Emergency Department (ED) RN provides professional nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization to the patients admitted to the Emergency Department and throughout the facility as necessary. They assess and document various clinical conditions and vital signs of the patient. The RN administers prescribed medications and records changes and responses of the patient. The ED RN will maintain skills and knowledge of various medical devices including, but not limited to cardiac monitors, vital signs machines, defibrillators, IV pumps, rapid infusers, Bair Huggers, and patient gurneys. The ED RN assists physicians in various medical procedures as necessary. The ED RN will educate patients and families as necessary. The ED RN will maintain compliance with all policies and protocols of the hospital.
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
RNs are expected to float between both the Lander and Riverton facilities.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- RN License required; Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
- Associates Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing required for new graduates, preferred for experienced RN's
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS upon hire
- PALS or ENPC upon hire
- TNCC within 6 months
- Minimum 2 yrs. of Emergency Dept./Critical Care experience required
Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Life Support