To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Idaho Falls, ID
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chrysler Certified Master Technician
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Idaho Falls, ID
Posted 26 days ago
**Chrysler Level 3 Technicians - $30.00/hour plus $1,000 sign on bonus**
Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo is looking for CHRYSLER CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS to join our team!!
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for a Chrysler Certified Automotive Technician at Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Provo!
***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!***
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- CHRYSLER LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Expanded Service Department
- Flat Rate
- Aggressive Compensation Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Professional Environment
- Full Benefit Package
- Busy Shop