In this role you will be responsible for installing and maintaining electronic security systems ( Intrusion Detection, Access Control and CCTV ). Performing preventive maintenance requirements. Performing inspections, evaluations, and inventory,
Essential responsibilities and activities include but are not limited to:
- Leading teams on small – medium complex installation projects with limited supervision.
- Conducting and documenting daily toolbox talks.
- Installing equipment at both the local and global level per design packages.
- Programming head end equipment for Access Control, Intrusion Detection and CCTV systems.
- Troubleshooting and isolating both systems and/or hardware at both a local and global level.
- Providing on-site software commissioning and testing.
- Performing inspections, evaluations, and inventory
- Performing Take off project drawings
- Create, Document and Track RFIs.
- Design assist and feedback
- Create and manage Project schedule
- Integration of Intrusion Detection, Access Control and CCTV systems
- Communicate effectively with Supervisors and Subordinates
- Guide and Mentor Technicians
Desired but not a mandate
- Vendor certifications in multiple Intrusion Detection, Access Control and CCTV systems
- Software House CCURE, Verint, MDI, AMAG Symmetry, Bosch BVMS, Bosch IDS, Hirsch, Intercom Systems Aiphone, FFT, Honeywell Video & Vindicator, and Proximex certifications and experience in installation of said systems.
- Lenel OnGuard Enterprise Security System certification (1000 and 2000)
Position / Candidate Requirements:
- Requires a Valid driver's license
- This position may require ongoing or intermittent use of a company vehicle. Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance with our policy.
- H.S. diploma or GED
- Military Electronics Training (minimum 720 classroom hours) or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities ( Intrusion Detection, Access Control and CCTV )
- Required Progressive Experience:
- 8-10 years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs ( Intrusion Detection, Access Control and CCTV )
- Strong Oral, Written and Presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated background working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated time management and organization skills to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills is a plus.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% - 60% of the time.
- Applicants for this position may be required to prove that they have received the COVID-19 vaccine or demonstrate that they have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
Keywords: ACCESS CONTROL OR ACCESS CONTROLS OR CCTV OR Perimeter detection systems or Intrusion detection systems OR FIRE systems OR ALARM OR electronic security or PHYSICAL SECURITY or Security Systems or Alarm Systems or CCURE OR CCure9000 OR C-Cure OR C CURE OR FLIR OR DVTEL OR LENEL OR Avigilon OR AMAG OR BOSCH OR Hirsch OR BVMS OR Sightlogix OR Aiphone OR Hirsch OR Schlage OR Genetec or software house or surveillance OR intrusion)
- Access Control
- Electronic Test Equipment
- Electronics Troubleshooting