To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Endurix • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who is our client:
Our client is a leading provider of video and audio editing products for both consumers and professionals. They inspire artistic expression with its award-winning line of products for digital video, music, DVD, and audio production. These signature product lines provide powerful, accessible digital content creation tools for creative professionals, amateurs, and enthusiasts.
What our client is looking for:
Do you want to work with a small dedicated group under the umbrella of a large global company? Are you passionate about state-of-the-art media production, if so, they want to talk to you! Our client is looking for multiple Web Developer’s to help accelerate the completion of major improvements to their existing service. As a new member of the team, you will be joining an existing Agile team that is very busy improving the platform. They are a distributed team, working on an AWS hosted service.
OPEN TO REMOTE CONTRACTORS
- Experienced Developers
- Experience dealing with an existing large code base
- Familiar with coding best practices (OO design, unit testing, test automation)
- Able to work in a service-oriented architecture, cloud environment
- Strong communication, verbal and written
- Familiar with Agile Software Development methodologies
- Experience with digital asset management systems
- Knowledge of digital media formats
- Common asset management security principles
- Programming languages & architectures:
- C# / .Net Framework
- AWS (S3, EC2, SQS,
- Windows and Linux development and deployment