NES is a Global Staffing provider to the Power Generation industry. We are currently looking for an experienced and hands on Field Generator technician for a full time direct hire position. Potential candidates will repair and provide maintenance on commercial/industrial generators.
Generator Technicians Responsibilities
- Repair and provide maintenance of all makes and models of generator sets.
- Repair and Troubleshoot engines such as Cummins, Detroit Diesel, John Deere, MTU and Volvo.
- Troubleshoot equipment and generator components.
- Determine corrective action through inspection.
Generator Technicians Requirements/ Certificates
- 2 Years of Commercial/Industrial Experience as a Generator Technician.
- This is a full time direct hire role working for a market leader with great benefits and very competitive remuneration.
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Oil And Gas
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We provide a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration to full recruitment process outsourcing. Established over 35 years ago, with more than 40 offices in 26 countries and over 500 specialist staff and discipline specific consultants, we are able to support our clients with all of their global talent requirements and our candidates with finding the best in global job opportunities.
View the full profile