To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Restaurant Assistant General Manager
MUY! • Arlington, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MUY! Companies is the 3rd LARGEST privately owned restaurant franchisee company in the U.S, operating 3 brands, 780 locations in 22 states and employing over 25k people!
Wendy’s is actively interviewing Assistant General Manager candidates with Food Service management experience! Previous Wendy’s management experience strongly preferred!
AGMs are responsible for supporting the Restaurant General Manager in the management of the entire restaurant’s operations, which may include (but not limited to):
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Overseeing restaurant’s daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
Benefits (include, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX (for employee and family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong salary and career growth potential
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
Requirements (include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 1 year of Assistant General Manager experience (preferably in high volume Fast Food &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
*salary is based on relevant experience