Integrated Healthcare Solutions, LLC is a national healthcare-staffing agency dedicated to providing healthcare professionals to hospitals and nursing facilities for temporary and contract/travel assignments. Founded in 1998, we have quickly expanded to include offices in multiple states nationwide. We have developed relationships with hundreds of clients across the US and have earned a reputation within the healthcare industry for delivering exceptional customer service to employees and clients.
Our rapid growth has led to an expansion of our organization. We are currently seeking a VP of Branch Development to join our team. The VP of Branch Development manages a network of Branch locations. The VP of Branch Development guides the Branch Managers to effectively manage their respective teams to achieve/exceed production targets.
- Reinforce performance management and improvement systems for Branches
- Manage and lead Branch Managers toward a path of constant customer-focus, a unified purpose, and an aligned team effort to achieve profitability and continued long-term growth
- Policy development and documentation with Vice President, Operations.
- Promote employee relations; development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Oversee financial management, planning, systems and controls for assigned Branches
- Development of individual branch budgets with each Branch Manager
- Travel approximately 75% of the time to work with Branch Managers
- Collaboration with Executive Leadership on Business Plan Development of Branch Operations, P/L’s, and Marketing Strategies aligned with Integrated Company Goals.
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career. We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits.
Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus between $125,000 - $200,000.
Healthcare Staffing, Travel Nursing, Branch Operations, VP of Branch Development, Per Diem Nursing, Regional Territory
· 5-7 years of Staffing Agency Experience
· BS or equivalent preferred
· Knowledge of the healthcare staffing industry preferred
· Demonstration of successfully achieving or exceeding production targets
· Excellent communication skills as well as detail-oriented
· Working knowledge of P/L’s
· Demonstrated success in problem solving, ability to work in a high stress fast paced environment, and maintain professionalism with all levels of personnel
· High energy and proven adaptability
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail