To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Manager (Plumbing & Heating Solutions)
REHAU • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
REHAU Inc, a leading international polymer manufacturer, is seeking a Sales Manager in their Building Solutions division to focus on selling into the Plumbing and Heating industries. The ideal candidate will be located anywhere in the Southeast so long as they’re close to an airport (extensive travel is required). The Sales Manager will focus on managing a sales team as well as supporting key account sales across the assigned territory.
- Industry-Competitive Base Salary + Sales Incentive Bonus
- Car & Mileage Reimbursement
- Full Medical Benefits
- Company Laptop & Cellphone
- 401(k) and more!
- Responsible for all sales, marketing, bidding and training in the assigned territory
- Product training and promotional support at Distribution will be supplemented by direct contact with engineers and contractors to promote REHAU and convert end-users from competitive systems
- Identify target customers (direct and indirect), present REHAU solutions, generate end-user demand and supply customer support
- Explain technical and commercial aspects, present features and benefits, close the sale, and ensure proper execution throughout the delivery process
- Specific product focus will include Plumbing, RFH, INSULPEX, RAUGEO and SIM systems.
- Manage, Lead, motivate and train sales and design staff
- Reinforce existing distribution channels
- Generate market demand by presenting products and solutions to engineers and general contractors
- Generate sales volume by identifying and tracking commercial/residential projects
- Provide basic technical support for projects at distributor, designer, and installer levels
- Conduct regional training seminars to distribution, end-users and engineers
- Participate in joint regional promotional events with key accounts
- 5+ years of sales management experience and 5+ years of sales experience in the heating and/or plumbing industries
- Willingness to travel nationally up to 75% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Reliable vehicle