To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
- Phone: (425) 426-3385
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
RPA with UiPath
Tech Mahindra • Charleston, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - None
Experience - 5 to 99 years
Degree - None
Relocation - No
Hope you are doing well.
Please find the below job description. If you are interested share your updated resume and let me know your available time to discuss more about the position.
Title: RPA with UiPath
Location – Log Angeles, CA
Duration – 6-12 Months
• 3+ years RPA development experience in UiPath.
• 3-5 years hands-on programming/scripting experience specifically aligned with RPA and robotic implementations.
• Certified UiPath Developer accreditation.
• Automation experience in SAP, Workday & Salesforce.
• Create or update documentation including architecture diagrams and design documents (i.e. Solutions Design Document) in support of development efforts. Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines.
• Experience in automation using OCR engine/s - Good to have
• Experience in scheduling and debugging using RPA tool scheduler or command center.
• Track record and proven ability to produce effective, innovative solutions on an enterprise scale.
• Solid understanding of Robotics processes, approaches, methodologies and development lifecycle.
• Identify reusable components and patterns as well as ensure consistently in design across use-cases built using RPA.
• Contribute to the development of governance, methodologies and procedures to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel of RPA solutions.
• Strong ability in root cause analysis of issues, resolving testing issues, and driving issues to closure.
• Conduct code reviews with peers to ensure each increment adheres to original version as designed in the user story (or Process Definition Document) and adheres to highest quality standards.
• Respond to support inquiries for use-cases to make quick repair to keep use-cases running in production.
• Participation in the RPA Center of Excellence (COE): help define and drive application standards across the RPA platform.
Kiranmayee Samarthapu | RMG | Tech Talenta Inc. subsidiary of Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Desk: |+1 (844) 697-2579 | Ext. 470718, Cell: |+1 (425) 426-3385
Email: | SK00563307@techmahindra.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
RPA, UiPath, UiPath Certification and Automation experience in SAP, Workday & Salesforce.
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.