You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Administrative Assistant position is a key member of our professional staff that provides administrative support. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. The schedule is flexible, 2-3 days per week & 4-6 hours per day during business hours.
- Create and file documents, reports, and files.
- Organize files and documents.
- Answer phones.
- Follow up phone calls to customers with past due accounts.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $39.00 - $42.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support activities
- Providing administrative support the corporate office
- Provide office support to other administrative staff
- Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to other administrative assistants and departments
- Perform all administrative duties for the office
- Maintaining administrative and clerical files
- Perform general office support and administrative assistance
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Perform administrative tasks such as mail
- Performing general clerical and administrative duties
- Clerical Works
- Field Administration
- Scheduling Appointments
- Time Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.