CoreMedical Group is currently partnered with a facility seeking a skilled Registered Nurse to join their team. This individual will have the opportunity to work as a great Labor and Delivery RN.
Job Information (RN - Labor and Delivery):
- Assess patients in triage for preterm labor, active labor, rupture of waters, pregnancy complications, or co-existing issues
- Assist in maintaining pregnancy in antepartum mothers
- Fetal assessment and monitoring
- Maternal physical assessment(s)
- Manage patients in labor, including induction assistance, epidural assistance, pain management, education, and delivery support
- Assist and circulate in operating room for cesarean sections, tubal, and emergency obstetric and gynecological procedures
- Great management; room for career advancement
- Top pay in the area; sign-on bonus and relocation assistance may be available
- Hiring immediately for full-time positions
Job Requirements (RN - Labor and Delivery):
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Looking for 2+ years of Post-partum, Antepartum, Labor & Delivery, Newborn Nursery, Maternal Child experience
- BLS Certified
OUR SERVICES ARE ALWAYS FREE!
How We Help You:
- Resume preparation services and interview tips.
- Communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- Help finding the perfect position for you, based on your experience and desired location.
- Referral bonuses.
- Relocation assistance – includes information on the job market, cost of living and more.
- Licensing Assistance- specialists to help you through the process.
- Positions nationwide from staff to CNO.
PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We provide staffing solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers in all 50 states, giving you access to top jobs wherever you want to be!
“Job Seekers get 40% more interviews when using a recruiting agency.”
Keywords: PCU, progressive care, tele, critical care, intensive care, telemetry, step-down, step down, medical surgical, med/surg, medical/surgical, med surg, intensive care, critical care, coronary care, ccu, icu, ortho, RNFA, First Assistant, Surgical Assistant, Charge Nurse, OR, Operating Room
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Medical Emergency
- Epidural Anesthesia