To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Systems Software Engineers
AGS LLC • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
AGS LLC. Is currently seeking Systems Software Engineers in our Duluth, Georgia location.
Relocation is available!
AGS, LLC. is a global company focused on creating a diverse mix of entertaining gaming experiences for every kind of player. Our roots are firmly planted in the Class II Native American gaming market, but our customer-centric culture and remarkable growth have helped us branch out to become one of the most all-inclusive commercial gaming suppliers in the world. Powered by high-performing Class II and Class III slot products, an expansive table products portfolio, highly-rated social casino solutions for players and operators, and best-in-class service, we offer an unmatched value proposition for our casino partners.
If you would like the opportunity to work on cutting edge systems in a fast paced exciting environment, and have experience designing and developing high end client server transaction systems, we would like to speak with you!
Learn more about us at www.playags.com.
As a System Software Engineer you will:
· You will report to the Sr Manager of Systems
· Build high end transaction systems, converting and re-architecting our current systems to support new markets, horizontal scaling, and new gaming technologies
· You will not be doing any web design
· Work on Back end client server systems
· Convert and re-design applications from C++ to C#/.NET or Java
· Bring fresh and innovative new ideas into the design to facilitate unique situations and support unique gaming requirements
· Works on a team using an agile software development life cycle and DevOps methodology
· Work closely with other groups including the Operations and Platform Gaming teams
· Designing and coding of new software products
· Performing code analysis and performance profiling
· Create new processes and tailor new best practices for Casino industry
· Rapidly prototyping solutions to demonstrate to team
· Deliver reliable, secure, and efficient software with designs that are modular, horizontal and reusable
· Designing, documenting, and maintaining product architecture congruent with technology and market trends
· Work with all AGS Development and Operation groups to deliver best possible solution from start to finish in Dev cycle.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar
· 2 plus years of work experience in a high speed transactional and horizontal systems development
· Over 5 years of software development experience
· Experience with SQL Server Or TSQL
· Proficient with C#/.NET 4.0+, XML
· Working knowledge in Microsoft C++
· Deep understanding of the TCP/IP stack and Network Socket/performance optimization
· Understanding of Windows Server API and Active Directory
· Fluency in coding and systems design and a desire to tackle the complex problems
· Gaming or any high traffic transactional industry experience preferred
· SQL Server experience