To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service
Dequincy • Atlanta, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This individual must be proactive, driven, responsible, friendly and enthusiastic. Communication skills and being a team player are critical to the position!
• Experience in reception or dispatch position: 2 years minimum
• Certified Payroll: minimum 2 years experience
• Google Sheets
• Customer Service Skills
• Type 50+ WPM with proficiency in EXCEL and WORD is required (Microsoft office)
• Ability to multi-task
• Reliable Transportation
• Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
• Answer multiple phone lines
• Data entry
• Assisting Operations Managers as necessary
• Maintain Contracts and Files for customers and vendor accounts
• Keep inventory of office supplies and ordering when necessary
• Making Collection calls
Comprehensive benefits package
• 401 (k) plan with company match
• Paid time off and paid holidays!
• Available overtime options
• Flexible shift availability