To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, NJ
- Phone: 856 825 6655
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Online Medical Coding / Billing Course
Job4210 Staffing • Jackson, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
ONLINE MEDICAL BILLING & CERTIFIED CODING Training / Jobs
(2 months) to a New Career...Rewarding Careers with Rewarding Pay
Tues & Thurs Evenings 6-9 PM EST
Great hours for those with children in school!
The most up to date training to work in Medical Offices, Hospitals, Insurance Companies, Urgent Cares, Drs, Pharmaceutical Companies, Surgical Centers etc, MCITC is one of the first in the area to be updated in technology of the Advanced Medical "fields formulas of interest", with Coding to Secondary Level and up to (2) CREDENTIALS with pay rates to match your worth!
Upon completion of said course, you may sit for the American Academy of Professional Coders "CPC" highly regarded by the Medical Profession as well as many other Certifying bodies such as Ahima, etc as well as Certifying your Billing with the NHA. The use of Medisoft for Billing / Coding makes MCITC's course standout with many Healthcare Professionals seeking employees.
MCITC does not just add extra credentials to look impressive, we chose ones that benefit our students, the same with our curriculum.
- Subjects covered include: CMS-1500 forms and Modifiers, CPT & HCPCS coding, V & E Codes, Dental codes, Medical Terminology, Medical Anatomy, ICD-9 codes, Electronic Health Records EHR), Medisoft software training, patient privacy/HIPAA Laws and Ethics, EOB's and COB's, 3rd party Reimbursements, Referrals, Pre-certifications, and more! "NO FILLER SUBJECTS" Just (2) months to a Great Career in the Updated Healthcare field
- Approximate rates of pay for Entry level Biller/Coders are $16.00 per hour and $17.00-$24.00 per hour (plus) for Certified Billers / Coders. Higher pay depending on education, work experience, (if any, but not required for many jobs) and Certifications upon completion and taking your exams).
- American Academy of Professional Coder's (AAPC) Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- National Healthcareer Association's (NHA) Certified Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- American Academy of Professional Coder's (AAPC) Certified Professional Coder (CPC) or AHIMA's Certification (CCS).
Many nurses are interested now as they are needing to know Coding as well for the upcoming changes in Healthcare and Chart Codes etc. with EHR's & EMR's (Electronical Health & Medical Records, and the Codes used in viewing them). There are many remote jobs which you can do from home or travel as well.
Medical Billing & Coding is a IN DEMAND OCCUPATION and may be paid through various agencies, such as the One-Stops, Unemployment, DVR's (for the Disabled), GA, TANF, Welfare, Veterans, Ticket to Work, as well as many hospitals or healthcare agencies who have reimbursement for education available to their employees.
Visit our website at: www.mcitcnj.com for more information on our Courses and times.
MCITC is truly a place where "PEOPLE MATTER".
MCITC Training Center
22 Years of Medical Training at its finest
Call Today at (856) 825-6655 for more information on our courses
High School Diploma or GED, Photo ID (Current), Tuition Payment $2350 (includes Books)