To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Legal Deposition Coordinator
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chicago loop law firm has an immediate opening for a deposition coordinator with at least 1 years of current experience. In this role, you will support team efforts in managing case files, assisting with receiving case alerts and assisting attorneys and paralegals with a range of duties on a daily basis.
Primary duties might include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining attorney calendars
• Drafting correspondence
• Editing and filing pleadings with State and Federal courts
• Drafting discovery
• Scheduling depositions
• Preparing materials for trial
• Interacting with clients
• File maintenance
• Travel arrangements
• Expense reports and time entry
Candidates should have their bachelor’s degree and or ABA approved paralegal certificate along with strong MS Office skills. This is a great opportunity to build upon your current legal experience and join a dynamic group of professionals. Firm offers a great loop location, close Metra and CTA trains. Send your resume for immediate interviews. Salary is based on experience.
- 1-2 years of current experience in a similar position within a law firm
- A bachelor's degree and or ABA approved paralegal certificate
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of firm staff
- Strong organizational skills