To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a dependable, teachable, and experienced administrative assistant or project coordinator to join this growing company. In this position, you will be responsible for carrying out broad-range of skills sets to organize projects, and keep paperwork up to date. We are looking for well-rounded individual, who can aid the project manager and administrative assistant in their overflowing work load. Proper grammar and language skills are required. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to work well with others are also essential.
Pay will be determined by experience. $18+ an hour
Duties would include:
- Assist the project manager that handles one of the largest accounts
- Manage workflow of projects for the company
- Communicate with the customers, and inform them of job progress
- Conduct administrative tasks that are required by our customer.
- Assist in other general administrative duties like answering phone, filing, creating purchase orders, and work authorization agreements, etc.
What we are looking for:
- QuickBooks Experience
- Experience in an office setting
- Prefers a college degree
- Superior grammar and language skills
- Phone communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.