You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RF Design Engineer (Perm) Rio Racho, NM.
The client is looking for a candidate to be a part of a dynamic and experienced team focused on designing and developing circuits for one or more major components of wireless microphone systems and working alongside some of the brightest minds in our industry. This person will be responsible for the design of complex circuits in RF, analog, mixed-signal, and digital domains. The candidate will develop test specifications and support release to manufacturing and will have the ability to collaborate with others, particularly in sales, engineering, and manufacturing.
Will pay up to $12,000 in relocation expenses.
Health, dental, and life insurance is company paid for the employee.
Health and dental-dependent coverage is available.
Voluntary Vision Plan.
LTD premiums are 50% contributory.
Voluntary Life insurance available at group rates.
401(k) Plan is employer matched at $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% of contribution.
Accrued paid vacation.
Tuition Reimbursement for job related or non-job related subjects.
Free Gym Membership.
• This person will be responsible for design and development of complex circuits in RF, analog, mixed-signal, and digital domain
• Work closely with Electrical, Mechanical, and Software engineers to define requirements and conduct design reviews
• Identify key circuit components and simulate circuit performance
• Own the project design process, including placement, routing, fabrication, and assembly package, and support with testing the PCB’s
• Candidate is required to have an established background in electronics and preferred to have experience in RF circuit design
• Experience with total PCB schematic and layout design
• Experience with RF principles and theories (RF signal cascade, impedance matching, NF, stability, distortion, modulation types, etc.)
• Experience with digital or analog receiver and low powered transmitter design from 500 to 2500 Mhz
• Familiarity with analog, RF, mixed-signal, and digital circuit design
• Broad knowledge of RF circuitry design and systems to the discrete component level to include use of simulation and analysis software
• Experience with CAD layout of RF PCB’s and audio circuitry
• DSP/FPGA/digital circuit experience a plus
• Comfortable with using a range of lab instruments such as signal generators, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, vector network analyzers, etc
• Good technical writing skills for documenting design specifications
• Experience with RF laboratory equipment and RF test methods
• Understanding of RF board-level design (component selection/placement, shielding, microstrip, lumped element matching, distributed matching, etc.)
• Experience using one of the major schematic capture and PCB Layout Suites (Mentor Graphics, Pads, Broadstation, Expedition, Cadence, Allegro, Altium Designer.)
Education BS degree from an accredited school in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.