Registered Nurse - Well-staffed hospital, reasonable patient loads
Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming patient load? Come work at a hospital where you can make a difference, working with a smaller number of patients for reasonable hours.
RN Staff provides an exceptionally high level of care for its residents, and has been recognized numerous times by the American Hospital Association. We have a well-respected staff, and use cutting edge health technology.
· Registered nurses love us-we have one of the highest retention rates in the nation
· We lead in developing and teaching new life-saving procedures
We’re looking for a full time REGISTERED NURSE in our MED/SURG, EMERGENCY ROOM, AND OPERATING ROOM. Must have RN license to practice in NEW YORK, American Heart Association BLS/CPR and ACLS certification, Pay rate of starting at $40.00
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Anthem BlueCross/BlueShield insurance on first day
- Guaranteed 8-12 hour shifts
The facility will be in BRONX, QUEENS, and MANHATTAN NEW YORK!
- Experience the life and energy of New York of Millions of people!
- Broadway, energy, arts, and a lot more to experience!
- A city where you can get anything and everything at any points of the day!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
· Top Benefits
· Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
· Initial housing allowance
· Paid time Off
· License reimbursement
· And more!
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified