CHEMICAL PRODUCTS UNIT
The Product Specialist will be responsible for leading innovative projects for products pertaining to color cosmetics ( eye, face, lip, accessories, etc) .You will be creating and maintaining the aforementioned products by incorporating customer feedback, product vision, and vendor relations. The Product Specialist will also collaborate with other related departments in the company in order to ensure that the standards of quality and cost competitiveness are met.
Lead product innovation for:
Color cosmetics(Eye, Face, Lip, Accessories, etc)
Lead cross functional communication for the innovation projects in charge.
Lead vendor communication to make sure the quality and cost competitiveness of the projects in charge.
Lead competitive analysis and market research.
· · Bachelors Degree required.
· · Knowledge in Beauty Category Insights, Innovation Process, Vendor Management
· · Experience in Cosmetics Product Development with 3-year+ work experience.
· · Product Innovation, Project Management, Competitive Analysis, Research
· · Strong Interpersonal Communication
· · Mindset of Passion, Challenge, Collaboration, and Agility
· · Some travel may be required.
New Product Development