To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Specialist, Senior
Volvo Group • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Manufacturing, Transportation
Relocation - No
The Senior Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for volume and finance penetration of targeted Mack and Volvo dealers through a value-added, relationship building sales techniques. They will support Regional Sales Managers and District Finance Managers to enhance the VFS experience. They will also be responsible for assisting internal and external stakeholders by supporting the best possible service. This blended role reports to the Inside Sales Manager and is either located in our Greensboro, North Carolina office or from a home office in the field as it may include a specific field District or Region to support with regular travel outside the main office within a Region. They work in a team environment and have daily interaction with other departments, the Truck Field Sales Team and Volvo and Mack Dealers.
Travel: approximately 25%
- Meets or exceeds established quotas for volume and financial penetration for given territory.
- Develops actionable and measurable territory plans to achieve targeted goals.
- Develops strong support relationships with Mack and Volvo Truck Dealer Sales and F&I Representatives
- Effectively manages the overall territory through analysis of potential dealer and customer opportunities.
- Directly contacts and interacts with Volvo and Mack Truck field and support representatives to ensure that Volvo/Mack Financial Services is supporting the effort and strategy of the OEMs.
- Tracks and enters sales activities, plans, progress and results into Salesforce.com.
- Manages lead development, sales pricing, deal pipeline, analysis for given region and dealers.
- Works closely in conjunction with appropriate District Finance Managers (DFMs) to ensure targeted dealers are managed in a collaborative way in order to maximize efficiency, relationship and transaction close rate;
- Works collectively with internal departments to achieve maximum results for customer and VFS.
- Assists DFMs in the development and growth of VFS finance penetration for the North American Truck Leasing Group
- Supports and communicates with dealers, OEM and customer contacts, as well as quote finance proposals, and assist in gathering financial information and profile data for transaction submittals in close connection with DFMs
- Consistently interacts with DFMs and Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) in order to ensure appropriate activity on assigned leads, transactions and relationship support is accomplished; especially on complex deals
- Reviews proposals with Dealer F&I Managers or Sales Representatives as well as end user customers to increase VFS transaction close probability
- Provides general transaction support to the field sales organization in order to decrease the selling cycle time
- Provides support to manager, RSMs and VP Truck Sales as needed on other assigned key projects
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience preferred in selling financial products or managing a credit portfolio, direct sales, or sales management.
- Strong understanding of credit and/or operational aspects of the financial services industry and dealership environment is required
- Proven business acumen through work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CreditPath, TransAction, and/or SuperTrump a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool a plus
- Proven experience including problem-solving, research and analysis including strong analytical and quantitative statistical abilities including strong data manipulation skills
- Effective level of ambition and ability to understand team and corporate objectives
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English; additional languages a plus
- Direct experience working in a professional environment where sound business judgment, attention to detail, a fast pace and a flexible and adaptable approach are valued
Travel: approximately 25%
Job ID: 95461BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.