To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Sales Representative
TIMAB USA, Inc. for Magna Refractories • Chicago, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Magnesitas Navarras SA (MAGNA REFRACTORIES) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of refractory mixes for the steel industry. To support its development, MAGNA, a division of TIMAB USA, is looking for a Jr. Sales Representative in the refractory/steel industry sector.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE-- REFRACTORY/STEEL INDUSTRY
Field position with in-home office base
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will further develop our business activity in the field of the refractory applications in your assigned territory. You will be based in a home-office within the designated area.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To develop and expand the business in the U.S. for our refractory mixes
- To monitor the market (competition, potential clients, raw material cost, regulations)
- To develop and monitor the B2B client portfolio by sourcing and pursuing contacts, prospects and partners
- To draft and negotiate commercial contracts in order to optimize your results (margins, volume and market share)
- To manage the P&L for your area
- To ensure the correct processing of client orders, logistics and payments
- To supervise the roving technicians that provide products and solutions to our Magna clients
A training course of several weeks will be provided in the U.S. and/or in Spain, in order to ensure you quickly become operational in the steel industry and the refractory applications.
With a background in Steel and/ or Refractory, ideally you already have work experience as a field/roving technician, maintenance technician, electro-technical technician and/or have technical sales experience. Knowledge of BOF and EAF steelmaking is an advantage.
With excellent interpersonal skills, you are results-oriented and you have strong communication skills. Self-driven, you love to take on big challenges. Your reactiveness, rigor, flexibility and excellent listening capabilities will give you what it takes to meet your customers' needs.
Willingness to travel up to 70% of the working time is required.
Join a solid industrial group with real opportunities for professional development!
- High-school diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred
- 2-10 years experience in refractory/steel industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Acceptable driving record