• Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, Plastic Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, etc. Candidates with other technical degrees will be considered based on relevant work experience.
• 5 years Project Engineering, ideally with projects where there is hands on cradle to grave.
• 5 years in Project Management, with PMP certification highly desired.
• Experience working within industry compliance and maintaining compliance with a Technology Control Plan and the Federal Export Control Policy established for the Corporation
• Experience with on site visits to customers / customer facilities
• Ability to travel up to 25% when necessary.
• Additional desired, but not required: New Product Development, New Product Launch, New Product Introduction, ( NPD , NPL , NPI , LCM ) experience, Design for Manufacturing, TS16949, Six Sigma, Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements of this position, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status)
• Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled
SALARY: Salary for this direct hire position will be commensurate with experience and will include a bonus, competitive benefits package, paid holidays and vacation, room for growth, etc.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Project Engineer for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Project Engineer | [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Project Engineer