TOP CAREER MANAGEMENT CANDIDATES ONLY!!!
Established 35-year-old Automotive Repair and Maintenance Company is expanding. We are committed to building multiple stores in this market and are seeking top level, HANDS ON Management candidates with a desire to grow into key leadership roles. THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION.
Comprehensive Compensation Package:
- 40 hours plus overtime
- Competitive hourly pay
- Bi-Weekly pay schedule
- Substantial performance incentives
- Healthcare benefits package
- Paid Vacations and holidays
- Abundant opportunity for advancement
- Company-provided uniforms
- Drug-free work environment
- 5-day work week (No Sundays)
- Builds long-term customer relationships based on trust, honesty, integrity and outstanding workmanship
- Solves the more technically complex jobs.
- Supervises the use, care, and operation of high tech equipment necessary for diagnosing today’s vehicles.
- Provides quality assurance by checking the work of other technicians (duty shared with the Service Manager): proper work methods, techniques, best practices, and compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
- Trains other technicians on vehicle systems, procedures, and newly developed techniques for improving productivity.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and core values in all interaction with customers, co-workers, managers, and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and safety standards
- Maintains a safe, clean, and organized work area
Velocity Ventures is proud to be an EEO company. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as well as a criminal background screen.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- ASE Certification is a plus
- Engine Diagnostic experience in a professional capacity
- 3+ years of total technician experience
- Complete set of technician hand tools
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background screen
- Must be available to work Saturdays
- Valid driver’s license