Olympic Place Retirement & Assisted Living Community is looking for a self-motivated, outcome driven individual for our Assistant Executive Director position, who has the proven ability to meet commitments and wants to develop their management and leadership abilities within a successful, dynamic senior living community.
The ideal candidate for this position is a leader who is well organized, has an effective strategy for time-management and prioritization, and consistently meets and exceeds expectations. They have an established level of skill/experience with sales and marketing, business office management, and human resources, as well as a passion for great customer service. This person is not stopped by barriers, but rather welcomes them as opportunities to climb higher, and is ready to rise to the next challenge that comes their way. We are looking for an Assistant Executive Director candidate who will utilize the experience they gain from this role to grow into being the leader of a community of their own one day.
The Assistant Executive Director works closely with the Executive Director to help lead their community to financial, regulatory and operational success. Their role is integral to ensuring that staff members are excited about where they work and what they do, and that the community is a place that residents are proud to call home.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Resident & Family satisfaction
- Direct supervision of Department heads and other staff members
- Employee hiring, training, satisfaction and retention
- Human resources and business office duties
- Census development
- Financial oversight
- Compliance with state regulations
- Promote, direct & engage staff members in the Mission of Bonaventure Senior Living
- Career Development opportunities
- Competitive salary & bonus plans
- Medical and dental benefits, including a 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Education reimbursement
- Beautifully appointed, amenity rich communities
- Dedicated team members
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills and a professional demeanor
- Passion to meet and exceed residents’ expectations (sustainable resident satisfaction)
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and navigate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and commitments
- Ability to think critically, analyze data and determine root causes of issues
- Innate ability to resolve problems in creative and proactive ways
- Desire to identify individual staff members for career pathing and develop them towards their personal goals
- Previous experience in census development and/or sales and marketing
- Experience meeting state requirements and maintaining confidential records
- Previous management experience
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Key Words: Administrator, Director, Sales, Marketing, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Independent Living, Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Sales, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee.
Job Titles: Administrator, Executive Director, Administrator in Training Assistant Administrator, Community Relations Director, Sales Counselor, Outreach coordinator, Sales and Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Sales Manager, Community Ambassador/Outside sales, Inside sales, Resident Relations, Community Relation Liaison.