Sales Representative Position
Our agency is looking to bring on multiple new agents with exceptional customer service experience to become a part of our independent insurance agency. Our award-winning agency focuses on putting our clients first—we represent the top carriers in the industry—this means we can get each client the best product for their needs! As an insurance producer, you will assist prospective and existing customers to make sure their families are protected when they need it most.
What our Team Offers
Compensation - You will be part of a team where our average insurance agents make $122,000/ year and our top insurance agents make $400,000+.
Pre-Licensing Course – We provide the state-required and course at no cost to you!
High Earners Training – We take pride in offering the best training in the industry to our agents. You will be assigned an Agent Success Coach, as well as an Agent Mentor to teach you everything that you need to become a top-earning agent!
CRM Access - The most challenging part of finding success as an agent is managing your own business. Our team offers a robust CRM to help you stay on track so you can focus on what matters…protecting more clients!
Vested Renewals - With our brokerage, you are fully 100% in your renewals from day 1. We believe that your book of business is just that…yours!
Apply today to learn more and to see if you are a good fit for our agency!
Common Responsibilities for Appointed Insurance Agents
- Establish contact with prospects and schedule appointments
- Meet with prospective customers
- Conduct sales presentations (virtual or in-person)
- Must be licensed in the applicable state
- Ability to pass a federal background check
Information About the Position
- 1099 (Independent Contractor)
- Remote-Hybrid (virtual or in-person)
- Commission based
- FREE Training including the pre licensing course
- Qualified Leads are generated through 3rd party vendors
- All clients and commissions are vested from Day 1