With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Dealer Review Auditor to join our team. This position involves heavy nationwide travel and qualified candidates can be based anywhere in the continental United States.
This role will be responsible for:
- Conducts financial audits of dealerships with new or existing wholesale accounts. Identifies under-capitalized and under-performing dealerships that present a potential loss to the company.
- Communicates audit results and recommends corrective action for existing dealers or funding of wholesale credit to new dealers.
- Contributes to building brand value and achieving enduring profitable growth.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Conducts on-site examination (due diligence audit) of dealership's detailed financial information to verify accuracy and adherence to generally accepted accounting principles and the company's accounting standards for its wholesale dealers.
- Reports audit findings and comparative analysis of performance to company standards for review by commercial credit and field sales.
- Maintains periodic monitors of financial performance and capitalization. Identifies dealers operating in severely under-capitalized circumstances to closely monitor for significant improvement or negative changes in management or operations.
- Conducts analysis of dealer monthly operations and compares adjusted financial data to established guidelines.
- Notes under-performing areas and identifies potential for improved profitability and operating efficiencies.
- Corresponds with under-performing dealerships to request a profitability and capitalization improvement plan.
- Evaluates plans for reasonableness and expectations to ensure loan security.
- Confers with other departments to ensure a seamless image of the company where cross-department concerns are addressed. As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
- Advanced knowledge of auditing standards, procedures and techniques as well as of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of dealership operations.
- Solid interpersonal; presentation, and project management skills.
- Eight or more years of increasingly responsible administrative experience, plus five or more years of directly related professional level experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- CPA certification.
- Working knowledge of word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, or mainframe applications to produce non-standard, creative products.
- HEAVY TRAVEL.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Standard Accounting Practices