To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dupre Logistics • Houston, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics LLC is currently seeking a Logistics Business Analyst in Lafayette, LA.
Relocation assistance provided for the right candidate. This position will require about 25% travel.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
· provide safe service that’s profitable
· continue to profitably grow our business
· be the employer of choice
· be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
Our Logistics Business Analyst will report directly to the Director of Enterprise Excellence. Services include supply chain management, distribution management, transportation management, transportation services and technology services. This position will be responsible for leading and supporting pre-sales, solution design, implementation and operations for Dedicated Contract Carriage and Transportation Management Solutions engagements. The objective of this position is optimizing costs, increasing revenues, and improving profitability. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication skills, proven presentation skill, have analytical skills, and will be customer focused.
· Analyze, design, recommend and test transportation network solutions: Data collection and statistical analysis
· Process mapping and documentation
· Lead customer design & engineering projects, then assist in solution presentation
· Define business process improvement projects and implement solutions
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive salary, insurance, retirement, training, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
· 3yrs experience working in an analytical role supporting transportation management and/or operations management
· Experience supporting new business development (RFQ, RFI, Proposal Response)
· Project management experience
· Proficient Skills with Microsoft Office suite – Access, Excel, Power Point, Word
· Education requirements: College Degree (Transportation, Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or related field)
Background Preferred (but not required):
· Experience using transportation optimization software (Appian, CAPS, i2, Insights, TruckStops or similar software)
· Lean or Six Sigma Tools experience