CareerBuilder is hiring Senior Account Executives !
This role is will be 100% REMOTE.
The Senior Account Executive works with the large, enterprise level clients. Sales skill, experience and passion are vital to the Senior Account Executive role. We have a passion to connect employers with the right talent at the right time. We are focused on bringing speed and efficiency to our clients through cutting edge technology and services and we’re looking for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers. We put clients first, work hard, and collaborate across the company to bring the best solutions to market.
- You will become a subject matter expert on human resources, recruitment landscape, and how the economy impacts today’s workforce.
- Act as a trusted advisor to your clients by identifying and consulting with key decision makers to understand their business needs and build a business case for CareerBuilder’s solutions.
- Each day your focus will be to identify opportunities, create the business case and close the sale. You are able to own the entire sales lifecycle and have complete control over your success.
- You will articulate the value of new services to your existing client base and continue to expand the business with a set of nationwide accounts who currently partner with CareerBuilder.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ enterprise sales experience.
- Selling technology or SaaS strongly preferred.
- Talent Acquisition/Recruitment/Staffing industry experience strongly preferred.
- Experience selling into a named account set of 1.5M+ annual spend with an average annual deal size of between 50k-150K.
- Proven success selling to the executive level as well as multiple buyers at several levels within large, enterprise organizations, fortune 500.
- Experience in Salesforce.
- Customer experience comes first. You must have an innate ability to engage, support, and service your customers.
- Experience with conceptual sales at enterprise level, solution selling and value-based selling.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and ability to think strategically.
Below is a snapshot of some of the great benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs.
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA.
- Global Wellness initiatives to promote financial, mental and physical health and well-being.
- 401(k) Program with a two year vesting schedule, discretionary match, and an opportunity to make Pretax and Roth contributions.
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
- Business Requirements
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Experience
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Human Resources