Branch Manager – Retail
ISC’s team of Operations and Sales Recruiters is partnering with a large, global Chemical company to identify an experienced Store Manager.
The Store Manager will be responsible for managing personnel, monitoring orders, maintaining retail area to standards, and manage inventory for a highly technical company. Exceptional and fun company to work for with exciting products!
Branch Manager – Do you have the following:
Branch Manager – If you qualify for this opportunity, the company offers:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of retail management experience in a chemical, hobby, hardware, or building supply environment
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Proven management abilities
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude is a must!
· Base salary of $70,000-75,000
· Quarterly bonuses
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Vacation, PTO
· Exciting, fun work environment with extremely low turnover rate!
Branch Manager – Here’s the basics:
How to Apply:
- Oversee the day to day operations while becoming a product expert in order to answer all product and application technical questions
- Monitor retail sales and Outside Sales Representatives activity
- Manage inventory and monitor purchase orders from Technical Support Personnel
- Provide strong leadership and ensure all personnel are in compliance, while managing schedules, attendance, and training
- Manage all leases, compliance, and OSHA standards
Please contact Annette Krause, International Search Consultants at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Store Manager
Referrals – Do you know someone who may be a fit?
We gladly pay $500 for referrals that result in a hire and keep all referrals confidential, unless you ask us to use your name. We’re looking for a seasoned Branch Manager – whose name comes to mind? Please send referrals to Annette.